Dark Slayer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Slayer

Ikariam alliance forum for Dark Slayer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Slayer Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

Dark Slayer Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:31 pm

Dark Slayer Pictures Dark-Warrior-68606260
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
bema
Admin
bema

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
satrapis

satrapis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
satrapis

satrapis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 pm

So I guess I am a little lost with the concept of this forum. Are these pictures that you have created yourself in photoshop/3D Studio Max, or are they just links to good Dark Slayer theme pictures?
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 7:21 pm

No we stole them lol and we will pick one to use on the forum header and external page.

Bema and were having problems finding good pictures so I asked for help. Nothing wrong with a good looking page and forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Lilith
Admin
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:19 pm

All the pictures are great but I still like my #1 find the best but that's because I am fond of purple. lol

Use what you want for the external and internal page (diplomat and home sec.) Maybe we can rotate the art on the forum main page every week or so until we find the right one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Slayer Pictures   Dark Slayer Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Slayer Pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Slayer :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: